HOW BIG ARE THEY GUNNA GROW

IM WONDERING.....
HOW MANY BRA SIZES DID YOU GO UP WHILE PREGNANT AND OR BREASTFEEDING? DO YOU LOSE ALL OF IT, DO YOU KEEP SOME, OR DO YOU LOSE SOME OF WHAT YOU HAD BEFORE ALSO?

--I WAS A 38DD PREPREGNANCY BUT AM NOW A 38F AT 33 WEEKS, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE MILK COMES IN? I HAVENT GAINED WEIGHT BEING PREGNANT SO THE SIZE ISNT FROM WEIGHT GAIN....

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 11:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We have similar boobs! I was a 38 DD before pregnancy too, and I went up to an F within the first trimester. Then by the third they went back to normal (but I also lost a lot of weight while pregnant) and once my son was born they went up one size when my milk came in, and when I stopped breastfeeding they went down to normal.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i went up two sizes but when i quit breastfeeding i went back to my normal size
    my hubby hated it you know how men are the bigger the better lololol
    garricksmommy

Answer by garricksmommy at 11:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Everyone is different. The average is one cup while pregnant, one when nursing. You tend to go back down after nursing, but it takes time. I went up 2 cup sizes while pregnant and another 2 when nursing. I haven't gone down any, but I nursed for 18 months and I am pregnant again.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Let's see, the first time 'round the only real change was when my milk came in. I didn't nurse my first so they went right back to normal no worse for wear.

During my second pregnancy, I was a 34D normally, I went to a 36DD by the time he was born. I nursed him and stayed a 36F the whole time. I made it back down to a 36D before I got preggo this time, but they aren't so pretty as they used to be lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I went up a cup size and then went back to normal....maybe a little smaller even
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i went from a 34B to a 34D in the first trimester and it stayed until my milk dried up and my peanut is 5 mos old and im a 34C so i kept some of it!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Girl, I feel for ya! I was a small A and I am 7 months pregnant and I am a full B. My fiend is also pregnant she was a DD and now she said she is an H, she is due any day now.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• oh.. they get bigger after baby if u breast feed.... I started out with a 34c got preg w/#1 went up to a 36dd then after birth was up to a 38F.. I'm now preg with #3 and they are still a 38F...( the size did fluctuate a little between the 3 pregnancies and births) I'm due in a few weeks so I bet they get bigger again when my milk comes in...
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008