Dont know what to think? TMI s*x related! adult content

Me & SO didn't do the deed too often. I'm always so tired from work & school that I never want to. Lately he has been asking me to do him with a strap on, you know where. I don't know what to think. I'm a bit of a prude, but I think its gross, and I will not do it. What does this mean? I'm speechless & I just don't say anything when he brings it up besides no. Does anyone have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Listen, it is not all the unusual for a safe, secure, heterosexual man to want that. There is even a name for it lol. I am very impressed that he was able to confide that in you, he must trust you very much. There is the prostate gland down there that feels amazing when manipulated. All that being said, you should not do anything you are uncomfortable with sexually, of course. But please don't make him feel ashamed. There are *toys* that can do the job for you so you dont have to do anything. *wink* Have fun!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hmmmmm....I don't think you are a prude. I think he's a little odd. Sorry, but I do. Tell him how you feel.If you don't like that,tell him.
    Is he GAY?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:12 PM on May. 9, 2011

• wow...hmmm...i look at it this way. he obviously feels a strong and trustful connection with you or else i'm sure he probably wouldnt have requested or brought it up. if the relationship means enough to you, then i'd be open and honest about your feeling about such an act. just say something like "i love to satisfy you..blah blah blah...i love it when we do such and such...but i'm just not ok with doing something like that." hope this helps...good luck =)
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You're not a prude. That's just weird.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Don't not didnt*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• WOW! Im sorry. Thats a kinda random thing to just bring up out of nowhere! If he joking or is he being serious? Never do anything you dont feel comfortable doing! Thats kinda weird!!!!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 9:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• He is being so serious. I don't feel comfortable with even the thought of it, but he won't stop asking. He did bring it up out of no where too. I don't even know what to think or say about it. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We have been together for four years & never anything like this came out of his mouth. He first mentioned it about 2 months ago and has brought it up twice since then.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• ummm... wow....yeah....Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing of course, but ....um....wow. I guess I'd sit down with him and have a long frank conversation about where this comes from in him. Does he have some latent homosexual desires he's trying to explore? I'd be worried that if you just keep saying no, and he's so persistent, will he seek it out elsewhere? does he have any other requests? Maybe it's not necessarily homosexual, but he has a kink for being dominated. Maybe he's just really curious about the sensation. My best advice would be to ask him why.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 9:24 PM on May. 9, 2011

• my first husband asked me to do this (keep in mind he had been sexually abused by his dad as a child) I believe this is where his request originated from. We were married for 7 years and divorced because I found out he was cheating on me with 2 women (one was my cousin). After the divorce he came out of the closet he was bi.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:27 PM on May. 9, 2011