My crazy cat

I have a beautiful Siamese cat that I got from the shelter. Anyway he can't even look at the vacuum cleaner without freaking out! I got it out and started vacuuming, he jumped up in the air and like a ninja, he attacked it, hitting it with his paws and screaming-fur flying. I wonder if he was abused in his last home. Anyway, he's adorable and his name is S'More.

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:21 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pets

• My cats are the same way! Xena acts like she isn't scared- but as soon as the plug gets unwound she runs away. Chuck Norris is such a freak! I barely have the hall closet opened and he is sneaking around trying to get into the bedroom. First he hisses at the vacuum- then he hides for a couple of hours after I finish vacuuming;) I love cats!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i grew up with cats & they have ALWAYS hated the vacuum cleaner!! LOL dogs hate them too ;)
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 9:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My dogs follow me around with the vacuum. They used to bark at the vacuum. Now they come up and sniff it, take a look and turn around to sit and watch me finish vacuuming.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:30 PM on May. 9, 2011