How can I tell if Im pregnant and what are the stages?

Im very nervous and worried that I might be pregnant. Just to let you know, I have Anemia and I dont know if its possible for me to be pregnant. Or what can happen during giving birth? So far I haven't thrown up yet, just feel queasy and very sick, tired; but Im always tired and sleepy, there are times when I want to eat but cant finish, and right now I feel overheated and I want to eat but I ust dont know what cause I can never finish. But if I am pregnant what are the steps and procedures that I would have to do? Any help and knowledge please and thank you very much.

SouthrenYankee

Asked by SouthrenYankee at 9:23 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The only for sure way to know is take a test as far as the steps you wanna make an appointment with your OB if you are. They will help you especially with your anemia they will know how to treat it properly Good luck mamma
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:26 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You should see a doctor. If you are having those symptoms, you could be pregnant. If you aren't you should see a doctor anyway to find out if you have something serious. Either way, you need an md's opinion.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• How old R U???? Just asking.
    Seems to me IF you "already" have children with : Kids challenges : Add/Adhd,allergies,asthma,autism/asperger's, discipline, learning, disabilities,picky eaters, sleep issues and special needs.......... I feel certain you would already know about pregnancy tests, Dr visits ..etc
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 9:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I really do hate these questions on here. I'm sorry you're worried, but no one on here can tell you that you're pregnant. Go take a test.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:54 PM on May. 9, 2011