Charlie Sheen...

On April 27th, Alabama was devastated by a tornado outbreak... Charlie Sheen showed up to "help" about a week later... Just wondering... Do you believe he sincerely wants to help? Or, do you believe he wants to clean up his image? Or, do you believe he simply wanted attention?

I honestly don't know WHAT I believe... I HOPE he's sincere... (NO idea where this would go, btw... Picking JFF)

CeeCee333

Asked by CeeCee333 at 9:55 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i think its publicity....im tired of all the charlie sheen drama
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 9:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think he does care at times.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Anymore he's just trying to get attention. I think at one time he did have a heart and he meant well in everything he did. However, I think he's hit rock bottom and is just exploiting himself.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I live in TN and my husband works in AL. We live where tornado past through that day. People (including all our family members and my husband) were out of work for days and some didn't have electricity for over a week. It was so scary and there was SO much damage. People lost loved ones and everything they owned. If he did help for publicity I don't think it really mattered to those poor people who were/are needing help and support.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh and to answer your question knowing him...probably just for attention. But thats more then a lot of people did.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think he's highly mentally unstable, and doing his best to cope while the rest of the world tries to exploit him.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I live in Alabama, and my tiny town experienced a (thankfully brief!) EF-2... The big one that crossed the state missed us by about 7 miles... Lance Bass was in 'Bama today. But I'm trying to decide what I think about Sheen... IF he did it for publicity, I'm done. I'll never watch another show or read another tweet... IF he did it to clean up his image... I don't know. I'm torn on that one. If he did it because he cares, he was the FIRST celeb, and he'll forever have a piece of my heart for it. Hopefully he can get a charity celebrity baseball game going before I find out what his main motive was, and I can go watch! LOL
    CeeCee333

Comment by CeeCee333 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i think hes an asshole
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I hope he truly helped out because he cared. (Probably not though) If he did care I say he should have given a nice contribution to help out the families in need.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:16 AM on May. 10, 2011