How to delete a cafemom account? People are pissing me off with thier bitchy attitudes just because someone doesnt agree with thier bull shit and I want to delete and start a fresh new page

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on May. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on frequently asked questions. In the column to the right there will be an option that says cancel my account. Click on that. It will lead you to where you need to go.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Idk but aren't they still gonna be bitchy even if u get a new account?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Unless you have personal stalkers, no matter what your screen name is your still going to encounter the same people. But I agree with amberdawn...I think you have to email CM. Good luck honey
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think you have to email CM about it and they will delete it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• IDK some people on here just digust me and it's crazy what a bunch of unruly rude ass "grown" women are on here that group up on certain people it's so highschool! :( Maybe with another name I can just start fresh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Well some of these chicks seriously want to kick peoples asses. Its pathetic.
    Anonymous

• I know! Girl Idk if its my pregnancy hormones or what but I really love CM its just one group that pisses the hell out of me and I come on here for advice and support not rudeness or any of that. I just rather not look at my page and just do another one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't see what good starting a new account would do unless its you that's causing the problem, hun. Like you posted something people don't agree with or something, if so... just block those people. lol That's what I do :) Not everyone's going to agree with you. I know its hard to deal with bc people aren't mature about it. I've posted posts on here that I just deleted right away bc ppl were being so cruel and rude. There's way to get your point across without being a total rude ass bitch. ya know ?? Those people I just don't give the time a day too. Just ignore'em, Hun and your problems will go away!!! Good Luck!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:42 PM on May. 9, 2011