How was your day?

I worked now I am playing on cafe mom and headed off to get the dd's off to bed :) Hope you all enjoy your evening ... :)

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:42 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Full of sunshine, and very productive!
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 10:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh man, it was an exhausting and not so pleasant day. I can't wait to start fresh tomorrow :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It was a rainy day today, but I had a good day. We even ate dinner early tonight.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It was pretty good. Took an interesting class on "giving" like to charitable causes. Got paid for a job I did for a friend. Now the little one is in bed and the older kids are finishing up homework. Best of all, DH is folding laundry.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It was okay...kinda sad. Today is the anniversary of my grandfathers death, and I get sad every year on this date.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• oye I had an ok day but it was super busy! I worked at the restaurant for lunch and we got slammed (on a Monday?!) and then I had less than an hour to cook dinner, eat lunch and get to my main job and I was late and had to hit the ground running and haven't stopped until just recently! CAn't wait until 11 to get off and go home and SLEEP...need a fresh day tomorrow!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It was a Murphy's Law day for me today, but got a LOT better right at the end when my kids fell asleep while cuddling and watching Wheel of Fortune.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• it was really nice, cought up with a friend of mine who i haven see in a year, then we were both pregnant, today we had the babies and husbands all together, the men only met breifly once before, so today they were like kids, and our kids were funny together to. it was really nice.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Normal but a need more new ideas
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:48 AM on May. 10, 2011