Is it normal to have a bit of cramping in the lower part of ur stomach at 3 months pregnant???

I am 3 months and 1 day pregnant w/baby #3. I have been having some cramping in the lower part of my stomach. Is this normal?? I'm not bleeding, but the cramping is uncomfortable. I thought about calling my midwife, but I don't want it to be nothing and feel like I called for nothing.

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 11:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You will have tons of cramping and pain and discomfort throughout your pregnancy randomly.
    As long as you are not bleeding it is ok.
    Just try to not take meds everytime you feel it because it may be frequent.
    Drink water and rest GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• if it hurts to the point you are bending over in pain go to hosp. right then... a lil no i would wait and see if it gets worse or you bleed i agree w/ sassy drink lots of water u maybe a lil dehedrated and just sleepy be careful what u take ask your doc before taking any thing....
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It is most likely your ligaments stretching because the baby is starting to move up.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thanks Ladies!!!! I try drinking water as much as I can, but it makes me get sick.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 12:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I will be 4 months on Wed. with my 3rd child. About 2 weeks ago I had very light and little cramping. It didnt hurt bad enough to take anything. It only lasted about 2 days. If you are hurting I would ck into it..
    luvmiangels

Answer by luvmiangels at 12:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008