Should I call her or mind my own business?

I've given up on trying to get my son's bio-father to see him, but I know that his older son (my son's half-brother) keeps asking about him and really wants to see him. Should I call his ex wife or maybe his mother to see if they want to bring him over? I'm on good terms with both of them. My son is 4 months and his older son is 6 1/2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't see why not...this boy is/was part of your life.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 12:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Call. They are brothers and in spite of their parents' choices, they have the right to know each other. Don't deprive them if you can do something about it.
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My ds (15) has a half brother (4) and me and the other mom never got along however I ran into her in court now that her and the loser have split she sees that I was right in warning her and said that her son asks to see my son sometimes so we exchanged numbers. Unfortunately my ds has very bad feelings toward his bio-dad's whole family including his brothers mother and said he would see him if his mom called, but wasn't going to call her. It makes me kind of sad because he is an only child except for his half brother so if you and the other mom get along then it would probably be good for the kids.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008