Have anybody ever go pregnant on Mirena birth control???

I ask because I am on te mirena and me and my boyfriend had sex why I was on it and he was feeling it all the time but now all the sudden he do not feel it at all and I think I have pregnancy symptoms.....anybody got any advice?????

zion_nicole

Asked by zion_nicole at 11:01 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• My friend did 2 years back, but ended up having a miscarriage. Your symptoms might be due to the hormones in the IUD, but it wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test. Remember to check for your strings when you're in the shower or something. You don't want to take the chance of having it fall out or go up inside you and you not know.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yea but I usually let dr.... do tht but im just worried might have fell out and I been aving unprotected sex scared I usually have a period every month with no symptoms of it coming but I have my period every 28 days but this time my breast are tender, i feel sick, bad headaches, tired all the time, man its crazy I suppose to be coming on may 16, so im hoping its coming soon!!!!!
    zion_nicole

Comment by zion_nicole (original poster) at 11:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Contact your physician if you do not feel comfortable taking Nanixh's advice. They can check to make sure it hasn't fallen out or gotten pushed up as she's mentioned. I know people who have conceived on that form of BC (and pretty much on all other forms). Ask your doctor to make sure it hasn't shifted and to run pregnancy tests on you, possibly including an ultrasound.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 12:55 AM on May. 10, 2011