Is anyone else annoyed?

I try to answer questions on here, for pregnant women with actual questions, but I keep coming across these questions saying "Could I be pregnant?" "Am I pregnant?"

This annoys me because it seems like its just a complete waste of time. Is it not common sense to just go to the store and get a pregnancy test if you think you may be pregnant? I mean really? Do you think someone on the internet can tell you that you're pregnant?

And if you're unsure about the symptoms, GOOGLE IS AWESOME! Trust me, there is a vast amount of knowledge on google.

I just find it so annoying. It could just be that I'm pregnant, and moody, but does anyone else feel like this?

monstersmommy20

Asked by monstersmommy20 at 11:04 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wallYep

LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 11:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I dfo get annoyed at all the can I be pregnant questions. But I am not pregnant or trying so I just skip right pass them.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You are not alone, trust me! If you look back just to the last few days, you will see how many people have posted the same issue. It seems like these "Am I pregnant?" questions are taking over. I'm not just talking about real questions that have more to them. I mean the ones that only say "I had sex. Am I pregnant?' I am right there with you :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I know! It seems so pointless and I think these Moms-to-be are looking for attention and conversation or something. But...that's not the way to get attention,in my opinion. Its annoying.
    Get a test!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I dont even open them, I just move right along....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Haha! I was just thinking about posting this question myself. I don't get it. Go to the store and buy a test. Nobody on the internet has the answer for you! Duh.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• There a lot of pointless questions. Like people are bored. Dumb
    sarag1983

Answer by sarag1983 at 11:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes it does get annoying....it really is the most simple thing in the world to find out if your pregnant or not but for some reason every single day there are a kazillion "Am I Pregnant" questions....I might be in the same boat as you though, pregnant, grouchy and miserable lol but it's like...wow please go pee on the stick!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• MOST of the crap people ask can be googled, not just pregnancy symptoms.
    Anonymous