Everyone says orgasms are better during pregnancy.... but adult content

as odd as this may sound..it was actually a few days after having my baby, my husband and i just fooled around cuz obviously we couldnt have sex. But i had the most AMAZING orgasms. During my pregnancy they were good..but not like that. It wasnt till after i had her that they were super, crazy, insane good lol!. But that only lasted for about 2 weeks. Now they are just like the way they were before baby.
Happen to anyone else??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My orgasms were good before I got pregnant, and they're the same now. But I'm at 30 weeks, and I haven't orgasmed in probably like....2, 3 weeks. It takes too long and I'm not feeling it anyway. I hope that goes away soon...i miss my orgasms
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 11:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• just wait...maybe you will be like me and have really really good ones right after! lol! like... i was having multiple orgasms, which i have now..but not like that lol It was like..bam, bam, bam, bam, bam! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• that happened to me! god i wish i had those kind of orgasms all the time!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• That happened to me too and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! But short-lived :(
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:06 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Good to know im not the only one!! lol Wish i could go back to those days lol they were that damn good lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on May. 10, 2011