My daughter cat.. help...

This morning in the laundry room, I had all three cats. They wanted breakfast..
Anyhow, the younger cat approched the older cat.. all of a sudden the older cat got stiff, all four legs stuck out and she fell over...
Scared me, I thought she was dead right there.. I had quick thoughts of having to wake up my dd and tell her..
Anyhow, I reached down to the cat.. she was stiff as a board, but a few seconds later, she stood up, walked down the hall and into the living room. The cats have a scratcher, that's like a little couch.. she went there scratched a few times and laid down..
I bent down and talked to her, petting her and she seemed fine..
She's an older cat probable 12 - 13 yrs old.. she is over-weight, and her back legs more like hop then walk up the steps outside. She's a very sweet cat, will come up and demand attention..

Does anyone have a clue as to what happened???

Asked by SassySue123 at 11:40 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pets

• well she could of had a seziure or blacked out i relly never seen that happen before was another cat trying to attack her/him if so alot of animals play dead to get out of fight a enemy!!!!! you should take him/her to the vet just in case

Answer by sarahullery11 at 11:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I was thinking seizure also?

Answer by nandbsmom at 1:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• She seems to be just fine. I don't think, I'm going to let her outside anymore. I've been giving her extra love. If anything else happens, shell be going straight to the vet.

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on May. 10, 2011