My daughter cat.. help...

This morning in the laundry room, I had all three cats. They wanted breakfast..
Anyhow, the younger cat approched the older cat.. all of a sudden the older cat got stiff, all four legs stuck out and she fell over...
Scared me, I thought she was dead right there.. I had quick thoughts of having to wake up my dd and tell her..
Anyhow, I reached down to the cat.. she was stiff as a board, but a few seconds later, she stood up, walked down the hall and into the living room. The cats have a scratcher, that's like a little couch.. she went there scratched a few times and laid down..
I bent down and talked to her, petting her and she seemed fine..
She's an older cat probable 12 - 13 yrs old.. she is over-weight, and her back legs more like hop then walk up the steps outside. She's a very sweet cat, will come up and demand attention..

Does anyone have a clue as to what happened???

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 11:40 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pets

• well she could of had a seziure or blacked out i relly never seen that happen before was another cat trying to attack her/him if so alot of animals play dead to get out of fight a enemy!!!!! you should take him/her to the vet just in case
    sarahullery11

Answer by sarahullery11 at 11:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I was thinking seizure also?
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 1:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• She seems to be just fine. I don't think, I'm going to let her outside anymore. I've been giving her extra love. If anything else happens, shell be going straight to the vet.
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on May. 10, 2011