okay crazy preggo question

34 weeks and am having a sharp crampy feeling where the inside of my thigh meets my body. What is up with that?

AMmarie20

Asked by AMmarie20 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be your skin stretching, which kills! Or it could be something like a charlie horse. Try to get more potassium.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:56 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• it can be the baby's head beginning to put pressure on your pelvic bone
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Could be the baby turning into head down and really pushing down...or like my son did to me around that same time...he had his foot stuck in between the area near my hip and groin and kept trying to move. I thought I was losing his because the pain was pretty insane! They did an ultrasound and found his foot was stuck...a few hot baths later he finally moved...
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Could be ligament pain. I get it bad on my right side when he's moving a lot. Things grow and stretch a lot in the last few weeks of pregnancy.
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 3:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008