Anyone have any hobby suggestions?

I just realized today that I really don't have anything special I do, and I want to start something new. Maybe get back into NASCAR too.

Aeternam

Asked by Aeternam at 11:41 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What sort of things do you like to do? What makes you happy?

There are lots of things to do in the crafting world - I like to make my own jewelry, scrapbook, photography, etc. It's just nice to use your brain for creative purposes. If you like Nascar, you can probably get into magazines and stuff for more info. Good luck!
    sunshyne_rust

Answer by sunshyne_rust at 12:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ya know, that's funny. I bought the stuff a couple years ago, planning to start it. It sat there for about two months and I never used it. I finally gave the stuff to my daughter and she's been addicted every since! She does a great job and has in fact, organized all my old pictures for me! The first time they have ever been organized! She branched out into doing a family tree as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 AM on May. 10, 2011

• a blog/virtual life story
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Drawing, writing, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, painting, antiquing, collecting, stained glass????
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I did buy the things to do scrapbooking, just haven't started it yet. I am not artistic enough to draw, paint.
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 11:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I love scrapbooking!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:54 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I bought two scrapbooks to get started and actually my DH is suppose to join in on the fun, lol. Just gotta plan the time to do it.
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 11:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Well my DH loves taking pictures so I'm sure I can get him into it. I want my DD to look at it when she gets older and see our life story.
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 12:10 AM on May. 10, 2011

• couponing.. i just started. today i got 6 boxes of cereal, 2 bbq sauces, 2 propel drinks at one store for a little over 2 bucks..i was so happy! such a thrill.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:19 AM on May. 10, 2011

• gardening....it's great exercise too.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 1:45 AM on May. 10, 2011