What is your MOST dangerous idea?

Okay, to rephrase this question. Be creative, whether it be opening your own business on a whim or robbing a bank, whatever. Be FUN with this.

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 11:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When I first got divorced, I was very angry at my ex and he was being very stupid with the children. My mother's family was so angry at him too. I wanted to send all my mom's sisters down to kick his ass. I could just imagine them all showing up at his house and kicking him around a little. I've since gotten over it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My first marriage!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Becoming an EMT im 5 days into it and let me tell you going back to school after 3 years and a baby and marriage isnt easy
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Discussing raising children with my Mother.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Ok here is my plan Im going to kill my husband put him in a snow pile therefor when the snow plow comes around he can push him into a pile of snow and he wont be found till spring when it melts that gives me and my daughter enought time to get from wisconsin to a new place to live and enought time to change our names.
    Anonymous

• (NOTE: This is just a crazy fantasy-we would never ever in a million years do this!!)

My husband and I have often thought of ways to rob banks. Simply because we watch a lot of crime shows and we analize things like "We would have done it like this so we wouldn't get caught" And we are really poor so it would be amazing to have a lot of money ;)
    Anonymous

• i'd like to rob a bank and kill someone w/ a knife so there would be lots of blood.......not realllly i love fakeing ppl out it's fun the crazy thing i would like to do is runn away for a couple days by myself and be by myself then come back i know that does'nt sound that crazy but it would be for me i have 3 kids and my husband could'nt go a day without me....lol they could'nt find there underware...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Having sex with my husband in his office during the work day ooh la la..hah, I would never REALLY do that.
    Anonymous

• Just hopping on a plane to Vegas for the week and blowing all the money we have. (Maybe making some in the process) Hopefully.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What? The fact that I have 5 freakin kids isnt scary enough for ya? lol Yeah I live for thrills!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008