I just got a severe burn on my hand :(

It isn't that big like the size of a dime but it looks to be atleast a 2nd degree burn, my skill literally just peeled away. I don't have burn cream and I don't want to have to get up and go to the store since I have my son sleeping. I ran it under cold water but is there anything else I can do? It huts like a mug!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:26 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

• I was going to say vinegar too. I want to say baking soda too but I can't remember if that's right. But definitely also something like antibacterial ointment, vitamin E oil, or maybe A & D ointment, something like that should help.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 12:43 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Keep it dry and get some neosporin to keep if from get it infected. If it hurts now, it will hurt worse. Call your doctor if you have to and see what they would recommend.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:48 AM on May. 10, 2011

• vinegar I know it sounds crazy but it will stop the stinging !!! it really works works on sunburns too

traren

Answer by traren at 12:33 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I meant to say skin, now it's pussing eww.... I don't have vinager :(
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on May. 10, 2011