Me and my husban is trying to have a baby but my period come diffrent every month why?

jayson06

Asked by jayson06 at 12:49 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You're irregular. It's very common, but can be caused by a number of things, so go to your doctor... Unfortunately, most drs use birth control to regulate periods (kind of defeats the purpose if you're TTC) but maybe it's something easily fixed like a mild imbalance. :) Good luck!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:55 AM on May. 10, 2011

• We arent doctors so we don't know why your period comes different every month. You will have to ask a Dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 10, 2011

• A check-up at the doctor might clear up the problem, but I have some thoughts: have you recently stopped taking the pill? it took my cycle almost a year to get regular again after going off the contraceptive pill. How old are you? Has your cycle always been irregular?

Otherwise maybe you could just have sex every other night except on your period, and cover your bases that way.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:56 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Have you always been irregular??? If you have it would be safe to say your just one of the millions of women that just have irregular periods, if its just been of late that your cycle has changed you should probably see a Dr to find out why, there are lots of reasons why they could be all of a sudden, weight loss, weight gain, stress it goes on and on.......
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:03 AM on May. 10, 2011

• No offense, but you really need to grammar check that question...That bugs the crap out of me. lol
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:26 AM on May. 10, 2011

• My periods were irregular also. I am now using Clomid. Your OB can prescribe it for you.
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 4:15 PM on May. 11, 2011