I have this friend

who is really not attractive but acts like she is and has the worst sense of style. should i tell her? because sometimes its embarrassing to be out with her even though I go anyway

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 12:51 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If I wear something that doesn't look good my friends have always been honest about it. Not in a rude way of course, but I always loved that about them because I didn't want to go out looking like a fool!
    Ladyj2121

Answer by Ladyj2121 at 12:53 AM on May. 10, 2011

• its EVERY outfit she wears thats horrendous :/ what should i do!
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 12:54 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Well she doesnt have many friends herself and i think its because the way she presents herself with running pants, a skirt over, a classy hat but then a slutty top. i just dont know if not telling her has been good on my part or bad
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I would do a make over day with her.. thing is you have to be up for it too. So go shopping together and get some new outfits.. make a game sort of out of it.. let the other person pick out outfits for you to try on that they think would look good on them.. then head out to the salon.. consult with the stylists there.. make suggestions for hairstyles you think would look great on the other person and consult with the stylists on why it would or wouldn't work.. it's a fun day out.. and maybe your style will work it's way into her closet..

or... nominate her for TLC's " What Not To Wear" show. lol.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:08 AM on May. 10, 2011

• "I don't get how her confidence or sense of style has one thing to do with your friendship?"

every hear the phrase "friends don't let friends drive drunk"... well it works the same with style and fashion..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:10 AM on May. 10, 2011

• If you like who she is then what does it matter what she looks like?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:23 AM on May. 10, 2011