Could i be pregnant if i have sex?

Um, yes you can. Take a test. Your due date will be 9 months approx. From the day you did the deed. Just because you are bloated, dizzy, pukey or your nipples tingle-that does not constitute a positive. You could be late with your period because of stress, you might not ovulate every month. Having sex with you on top does not mean you are having a boy. If u r pregnant already-yes u can piss yourself. Yes you may have lost your water. The mucus plug is gross and looks like snot and you might not lose it all at once. Those weird feelings you are experiencing every 5 minutes are called contractions. If you feel the baby's head crowning might I suggest you either go to the hospital or get some towels because you might not make it.

To answer another question-if the condom breaks yes, you could get pregnant. If you are on birth control it is still possible to get pregnant. The only freaking way you can't get pregnant is by not having sex.

If we bump this enough every day, we can avoid 40 dumb ass questions a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bowing down

CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 1:09 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Is it at all possible for me to bump you more then once? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2011

• That would be nice if it were that easy, but then trolls would get bored. And stupid people would have nothing to ask.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2011

• rolling on floor wait.... If I pick this sweetpea could I get pregnant?

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:19 AM on May. 10, 2011

• GOSH! I hate those damn questions! Its like...get off the fucking computer and take a test if you're SOOOOOOO worried about being pregnant.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• also might want to add: If you had your period you're NOT pregnant right. And if you go to the doctor's office chances are they will just do a pee test first like the ones you can buy at the store. you dont automatically get a blood test for pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I just used all of my remaining vote ups on this question. :D
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:01 AM on May. 10, 2011

• group hug

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:43 AM on May. 10, 2011

• LOL- thanks for the giggles! I really HATE those "am I pregnant" questions...... Ummmm if you have had sex and suspect you are pregnant take a GD test!!!! I don't know (or want to know) when you had sex, what your cycle is like, or what symptoms you might have, I am NOT a doctor, or nurse, NOT your uterus, so how the hell am I supposed to know if you are pregnant? That is what pregnancy tests and OB/GYNS are for!!!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:50 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Best post....ever!
    LenaMommyof3

Answer by LenaMommyof3 at 2:41 PM on May. 10, 2011