Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've a lot of burning sensation after sex....really worse...why & what to do??? adult content

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

Answers (9)
  • you should probably see a dr

    Answer by onemellowmom at 1:10 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • Sounds like a sexually transmitted disease but we can't diagnose u without details......

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • are u pregnant?

    Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:12 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • maybe a UTI, yeast infection or an STD? Maybe you are tender from your period coming or not having sex often? Definetly go get checked out.

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:14 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • Sounds like either a UTI or an STD...either way you need to see a Dr

    Answer by Lucky209 at 1:16 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • no, I'm not preggo....I had an infection a few months ago...& at that time there was lot of itching down there... but now its only burning(literally)

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • Sounds like a UTI....those are AWFUL...especially if you let it go. Imagine peeing out little pieces of hot wire..yeah so go to the doctor tomorrow.

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:48 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • Sounds like some sort of infection.

    Answer by cece5000 at 9:13 AM on May. 10, 2011

  • Sometimes that can happen when you have sex and your not well lubed, but since you have had an infection it may be something else.

    Answer by amberpatterson at 3:20 AM on May. 11, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.