Hmm how long did it take u to have pos peg test?

Ok so i havent had my period since march 19th, i took a test 1 week after missed period..was neg, took test on the first it was neg....my periods come usually 1 or 2 days later of early....i fetlt like i was gonna get my period 2 days ago had little cramping but never came and cramps went away ..still is a no show! how long b4 u got a pos preg test?

btw, iv been very sleepy n slight clear disscharge other then that no period

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was 3 months along before i got a positive test. Test with the first pee of the morning. It will be more potent and give you a more accurate result.
    mdelaney

Answer by mdelaney at 3:15 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I swear I just read this question and responded to it...

Anyway, it really just depends on when you had sex, when you ovulated, when the egg was fertilized, when it implanted, and how much hormones your body chooses to expel into the urine. A blood test is more accurate, but still has been known to give false negatives for various reasons. Ultrasounds are even more accurate, but if your uterus is retroverted, this could also provide a false negative. However, even retoroverted uteruses usually reveal a healthy baby in the second trimester (with the most I've read about being 5 months [20wks] before a baby was seen).

Just keep taking the HPTs and try to get in to see a doctor. Take care of your body as if you are pregnant.

There is no discounting a woman's knowledge of her own body, so even if you have repeated negatives and the doctor's laugh, take caution until you're 100% sure you're not pregnant.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:33 AM on May. 10, 2011