What is the average amount to feed a 4-5 month baby? formula and solids?

My girsl start their morning with one 8oz bottle of formula, later solid baby food with 4oz bottle after that I give them 7oz until bed time. all are about 3-4 hours. I have to stop them otherwise they will continue eating a full 10 oz bottle and that when their dr said it was too much for them. I do feel bad having to regulate how much they eat cause they whine after they finish their 7oz and there is nothing left, I dont want to over feed them and then have them uncomfortable and sick. They are weighing between 12 1/2 & 13 pounds each. Hope someone can help or give advise?? Im new at this

newmommyx2

Asked by newmommyx2 at 1:19 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At that age my daughter was probably having about 7 oz or so every 4 hrs. A little rice cereal in the morning, and slowly starting on fruits
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:25 AM on May. 10, 2011