I need a jogging stroller!!!

Ok, so I need a jogging stroller. My son is 19 months and an only child. I would like to know if any of you ladies could reccomend a good, not very expensive stroller for me. I don't think I would like to go over $150.00 max!! Thanks.

Payan04

Asked by Payan04 at 1:54 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Try Craigslist or even shape.com might have them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Thanks but I was looking more for a good brand. I did try craigslist, but nothing. They mostly had doubles. Thanks though.
    Payan04

Comment by Payan04 (original poster) at 5:22 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Keep looking on CL. Quality makes ALL the difference in a jogging stroller. If you can get your hands on a BOB Revolution, that's one of the best. Same with anything by Phil and Ted's, although I think that would be out of the price range, even on CL.
    Go try out some joggers at the stores and see what you feel comfortable with. Every mom has her preferences, but we're all built differently. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:17 AM on May. 10, 2011