How would this make you feel?

Finally my mom received her mothers day flowers and she was happy they delivered them today I asked her to send me a picture and she said she will but in the mean my brother was texting me saying where did I get them perhaps at Walmart bc he saw some flowers just like my moms :( for $2.99 he was laughing the whole time he was just teasing me but what I did not like the flowers and vase were small i'd say 5-7 inches tall I was like...what? Mom was happy that's all that matters but I honestly thought they were going to send the exact same bouquet :( I saw online :(
Just venting thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• you should've gotten something sent that was VERY similar to what you saw online. some flower sites, though, picture the deluxe or upgraded bouquet and then inform you of that in VERY small print some place.

I am certain your Mom appreciated it very much though :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:05 AM on May. 10, 2011

• It is the thought that counts. Gotta love some of those misleading ads. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:29 AM on May. 10, 2011

• As long as she was happy, I guess it's ok. I'd let them know I was displeased, though.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:06 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I would be frustrated but as long as your mom enjoyed them, thats what matters!
    deadpplrmyhero

Answer by deadpplrmyhero at 8:30 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Did you check the site you ordered them from to see if it specified size ? Maybe call them and figure it out...they might send a better flower arrangement or refund your money.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 9:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Once you get the picture compare it to what you saw online. If it's not similar I would be calling the company.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:54 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I saw a news article during valentines day about flower sites. They ordered from 5 different places and only one of them looked the most similar to the picture online. If I was you I would complain to thee company, they could send your mom a prettier one. Sorry about that.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:12 PM on May. 10, 2011

• You need to vent to them. If you are not happy, they need to know. Even if they do nothing, you will feel better getting it out.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I noticed when I was looking online this year that most of the photos shown are of upgraded sizes and you pay a premium for those. So while it may have LOOKED like you were ordering a nice big bouquet, it was actually only a few stems and a lot of filler. Id complain to the company if it wasnt what you were expecting.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would let the company know, I was not happy with the product they sent
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 4:48 PM on May. 11, 2011