Good Morning

when i was 15 weeks i was really sick and now that i'm 16 weeks and 5 days now, i don't feel like i'm pregnant because every time i get down to grab something on the floor you know the spare tire or love handles are there, is it normal i feel like there is no baby inside of me and also i haven't feel any movement yet and in my nipples are not liking but there is something yellowish stuck in there

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 11:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you are still really early. I didnt feel a actual babys presence until over 20 weeks. The baby is still very small. Your nipples may not leak until later. Mine started at 17 weeks or so but my friend didnt start until 7 1/2 months. You may not feel movement either, I felt small flutters every now and then when i was 16 weeks but stong distinctive kicks around 23 weeks.
    You're in the waiting period, you may not "feel" pregnant until you are 28 weeks or so. I am 33 weeks and just feel fat..... Hang in there! You will feel it. As long as your dr hears a heartbeat you are ok.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• All that is normal. I was sick til 16 weeks almost exactly. You won't actually feel the baby til around 20 - 24 weeks, if it is your first. The yellow in your nipple is just a little bit of colostrum that leaked out. Not unusual at all. I had a little bit of that, but I didn't "leak" to the point of needing to do anything or even noticing it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008