What would you moms wear to one of those water parks?

I am in my late 40's but look ok for my age. What should I wear there?
I want to have fun but don't want to show too much I am very conservative but don't want to wear a big moo moo...lol I am a size 10/12

Dress me up ladies thank you so much for your help ;)

Oh and this is for my kids school doing this for them so the park will only be open for us.

Oh and what kind of lunch should I bring or have prepared?

Thanks again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• There are those 2piece swim suites that look one piece is my mom and i wear. but my mom always put a cover shirt ove her her swim suite also!! She burs easy, so she used it as a cover.

And as for the food, we packed half ham n chees with mayo n mustard and the half pb&j
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 2:14 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Just wear a one piece if you're really that concerned. But wear what you like, whatever makes you feel good.
    Uhura

Answer by Uhura at 2:27 AM on May. 10, 2011

• a two piece bathing suit with swim shorts/board shorts and a t-shirt over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Is a pool! Don't get into the temptation of wearing a t-shirt. Wear a nice one or two piece swim suit. Look for swim suits that will cover your back. Be careful with too revealing swim suits. You don't want to do the Jennifer Lopez thing LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 10, 2011

• One piece with capris or shorts.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:55 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Living in California means living in your swimsuit for me. Luckily I discovered Miraclesuits they're AMAZING!!!! I've never felt more confident on the beach than I do in one of them. They're sponsoring the Wilhelmina 40+ Model Search http://40plus.wilhelminamodelsearch.com/ I entered and got a $20 coupon to buy one at Macy's-not only did I save but I may be the next Top Model :-)
    Lynn_Lawrence

Answer by Lynn_Lawrence at 12:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Monokini, if you going in the water, with a pair of shorts and shirt you can throw on if you need sun protection.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:59 PM on May. 10, 2011

• a bathing suit with a nice sun dress over it, or a skirt & tank top...or t-shirt with sandals.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:00 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I love tankinis those are always a safe bet just make sure you have a hold of the bottom when you jump off the diving board
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 6:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011