Do you ever wake up hungry in the middle of the night?

I don't normally eat in the middle of the night if I wake up, but in early pregnancy, I am waking up feeling like I'm starving! Does that mean my body NEEDS food and I should eat, or should I ignore it and go back to bed because it's just a weird pregnancy symptom and not good to eat now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ur iron could be low.. i had the same problem and it was my iron.. but its really up to you if you wanna eat or sleep.....
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 3:08 AM on May. 10, 2011

• ive had that...and occasionally still have it..im 17w now...i always ignored it and went back to sleep, but only because i was too tired, if i had some food sittin there waitin for me i would have ate it..lol..you can eat something thats not so bad, like some fruit or something like that..that should hold you over until morning..theres not very much that sound good in the middle of the night..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 4:27 AM on May. 10, 2011