Just a random thought of mine really....

i find Mothers Day to be rediculous! My reasoning is this....we deserve so much more appreciation then one 1 designated day of each year. Everyday we go through the same things. dont get me wrong i think its cool to have a day just for us, but i think the appreciation should always be shown...............day in and day out. i dont know about anybody else but i work damn hard to make sure my kids have everything they need and even things they want not all but i do my best. That is all.

mdelaney

Asked by mdelaney at 3:02 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Holidays

• Amen I agree!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree...actually I think that about almost all holidays...if it is a holiday that resonates w/ someone...probably should be acknowledged all the time..not just token one day.
    Diana F.

Answer by Diana F. at 5:24 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree also and it can go for Father's Day or any other holiday for that fact of the matter; it is all for the flower shops; greeting card companies and the like to make more money
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:38 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Just one of the many reasons I dislike most holidays. We should always recognize those people in our lives for all they do. We shouldn't wait just for that one day a year.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree, but Hallmark needs its profits from all those sappy cards we send at every holiday. So quit yer whining and just take the d@#! card already! Sorry, I got a little carried away ;p

Some people I know seem to really need the acknowledgement that comes with a special day. I don't really care.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Preaching to the choir ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree! As my zumba instructor told us, we should celebrate mothers day, everyday =]
    PureElegance101

Answer by PureElegance101 at 8:50 PM on May. 13, 2011

• heard
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i agree but its nice that they can at least remember one day out of the year and you can have some down time
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2011