Why am i crazy about getting prego again? its not a question really

alot of my fb friends are pregnant .. and ever since my son has turned 1 ive been baby crazy i want another baby soo bad!! wth is wrong with me .. and hubby doesnt want anymore :/ i want alot of kids and he did at first too only if we live in germany .. hes from there ...and i was like noo way!..i like where i am ... any ways i get soo many dreams of giving birth and most of the are soo real.. and everytime it was a girl! but tonight my dh said he would finally have one only if i let him go hiking in the appalation trail for a month <-- spelling ... anyways isnt that stupid ? hes trying to bargain me :( he said we could try after 2012 .. he is soo crazy :/ he thinks something bad is going to happen .. well idk what else to say except im baby crazy and i wish i was pregnant :(

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:10 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• that's how we are wired to act so our species continues - otherwise we would stop at one LOL
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 3:18 AM on May. 10, 2011

• hhahha i suppose your right!
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on May. 11, 2011