Looking for some plastic bottles that look glass.

Okay, basically I am doing a milk and cookies theme birthday for my daughter. I found something I'd like to re-create, but I believe the hostess used glass Frappucino bottles. Since there will be toddlers around (they are able to use cups) I just do not want any glass around for them to possibly break. That'd be terrible. Anyone know of anything else I can find online that resembles this kind of bottle, but that's plastic?

Thanks

(Only need the bottle on the right. The bottles on the left are plastic!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• How many do you need?
    If you can't find them at stores. Try a different approach buy a case of 24 bottles of juice. Most of the companies are using plastic instead of glass to package their products. Pour the juice out. Don't worry about the labels and the glue on the bottles. Let the bottles soak on water overnight. You'll see how easy is to remove the labels from the bottles. Good luck finding the plastic bottles!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I'm not worried about removing labels. They come off super easy with warm water and Dawn. When that fails, rubbing alcohol always works! I just hadn't thought about juice bottles honestly lol. I'll need to see what's available in my area.

I need about 15-20. Would like to have some spares in case though too. The juice thing could get expensive. Depends on the price of the juice and if any of us like the flavors available! Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:31 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Hugs juice bottles are plastic, and they come in cases

http://www.ambev.com/fruit_drinks.html

Or just use cups instead. I know it's not as cute, but still fits the theme.

RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:33 AM on May. 12, 2011

• maybe try googling it or go to your local crafts store
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:13 AM on May. 19, 2011