What are the pros & cons of having one child & having more than one?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• actually I've one child & I'm dwindling between whether to have one more or not as I work 8-5 & it seems pretty difficult to take care of two children along with job &home.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:38 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Ok I'll name a pro of having only one child, less financial burden.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:05 AM on May. 10, 2011

• a pro of having only one is like the first cmer said its better financially con its more stressful I have two girls they are super sweet when they wanna be! But ya know its worth everything and plus it is your decision! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 6:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I have 4 children. I found that having one is a lot less stressful, but if you have more than one it gives them someone to play with, it's easier to teach to share, and as long as their relationship is nurtured they can grow up always having that one close friend/sibling that they can tell anything too. If you go places or to the park they have someone to play with.... it's like giving them someone to fall back on. The cons, if you don't have the room you have to upgrade anything from houses to vehicles, financially it can be tough, but you learn how to budget. My children don't get to do everything that an only child does, but we make up for it with family time, camping, the low cost vacations. Every year my children look forward to it, so I don't feel they are deprived. In my experience an only child needs to be entertained more so if they don't have siblings.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:46 AM on May. 10, 2011