Anyone try buspar? experiences only plz

My dr. prescribed me buspar for my anxiety. I'm now off all of my anti depressants and only use the .05mg of xanax as needed, but the xanax isn't enough anymore. I realized I'm running out like a week before I can get it filled again, so I thought I'd talk to my dr. He told me to take 1/3 of the buspar & see how it works. My SO looked up some of the side effects & good lord, theres a million BUT there's always a million side effects to everything. I was just wanting to hear some other women's experience or someone they know experiences while taking this. Thanks so much.

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 6:52 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

• I currently take Buspar, I love it. It is an anti anxiety med (well that's what I'm on it for) I have experienced any side effects with it. Just don't abuse it.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:57 AM on May. 10, 2011

• What are your side effects? I only take 5mg and when I take it, I feel depressed & cry over a drop of a hat! I was also itchy. I was stratching my skin off. It was nuts. If I wanted to abuse drugs, I could get them off the street and get as many as I wanted. I'm not into abusing my meds. Thanks for the advice tho.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 6:48 AM on May. 16, 2011