Anybody remember giving birth!? adult content

I remember both of mine!!!! They sucked....My first took 8 hrs no epi.....my second hurt so bad i wont ever forget it I didnt have an epi and my cervix would NOT dialate. so my Dr had to force it....that sucks so bad....i hurt for 15 hours....let me hear you ladies stories!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 7:05 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh, I remember mine. My water broke at home at 3 in the morning, I got to the hospital and my contractions started at about 4. I also had no pain relief, and at about 12:30 I started pushing, and my son wasn't born until 2:52! I felt so horrible afterward..like I had been hit by a truck...from pushing so hard for so long! Darn that big head of his....he gets it from his Daddy. I'm pregnant again and hoping that this second one is much easier!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:10 AM on May. 10, 2011

• goodness! youre a trooper! Im sure it will be! :) congrats mama!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 7:13 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I was due on Oct 28, by the 30th I had only dilated 1 cm so the doc put me in the hospital that night. Thankfully I ate before going in because after that they wouldn't let me have anything but ice chips. The nurse had to come in every so often & give me something to make me dilate. The next day the doctor decided I was about ready. I was getting an epi but they had to stick me 3 times before finally getting it right. They induced my labor. I had a crappy nurse that didn't want to let me go to the bathroom. Said the labor pains were causing my stomach pain. I knew better & was finally able to get her to give me a bed pan....sweet revenge. My delivery got delayed b/c they made the mistake of giving me a clicker for the pain meds. Legs got too numb to push lol. When we did start her cord got wrapped around her neck & she was upside down. Dr turned her & she arrived at 3:49 PM. Didn't get food til late that night. I was starved.
    Twilight_Mama

Answer by Twilight_Mama at 7:18 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I have 5 and remember them all. They were all different. My first baby was a walk in the park really, 4.5 hours and 30 min of hard labor, 30 min of pushing. After that they were all more painful. My shortest labor was 3 hours, longer was 13 and a half.

Answer by gemgem at 7:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• omg! i know how crappy nurses go!!!! lol i needed to push and the nurses were like no you arent ready but then the dr came in and got upset with them b/c she was coming....and I know i was starved to!!!! lol and my mouth was so dry i drank like 2 gallons of water....
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 7:24 AM on May. 10, 2011

• when the dr's came to check u did they tilt the bed where your head was upside down or no? my 2nd time they did and that hurt like a meffer
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 7:26 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I do remember all three of mine, but the pain is over shadowed by the joy in the experience.

Answer by older at 7:30 AM on May. 10, 2011

• awwww! :) thats sweet
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 7:32 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I was lucky mine were all very easy..I was induced with my first, had an epi and he was born in 5 hours with 27 minutes of pushing - Second child I was in labor at home for the whole thing, got to the hospital, no epi and pushed twice and there he was - my third took a little longer because I was pissed at the Dr. I was induced because of what happened with my 2nd child, after 5 hours I was still only 4 centimeters and I was mad so I sat for almost as hour, then I was in tears I was in so much pain and asked for an epi..well the reason I was in so much pain was because her head was right there, as soon as I stood I was like oh no I need to have this baby right now. after 22 minutes of pushing she we here.

So I am very lucky, I have great memories and wonderful stories to share with my children as they get older.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• My shortest labor was 36 hours. I would have loved to do it in 1/2 of that!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:39 AM on May. 10, 2011