Excruciating pain :(

I am 37 weeks pregnant, having a c-section May 23. I've been have these HORRIBLE pains. It feels as if my pelvic/pubic bone is splitting apart or something. It hurts when I stand up, when I walk, lay down, anything. I feel like my baby is pushing down and putting so much pressure on my private part also so sitting down REALLY hurts too. It gets so bad I can barely walk or roll over in bed. Sometimes I feel like I can hardly move at all. I've take Tylenol to try to relieve some of the pain but it doesn't work at all. I've also tried warm baths but still, no help. The pain has just gotten so bad that it's excruciating!! Should I call my doctor? I have an appointment Friday. Is this normal? Is there anyway that anyone knows of that I can relieve this pain at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 7:07 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor today! Not that I think anythings wrong but they will know what to tell you. I feel for you, that would be miserable!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:12 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I would say that if you are that uncomfortable and getting no relief from the pain that you should call your doctor just to make sure everything is okay. I hope everything works out for you!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:13 AM on May. 10, 2011

• If the pain is excruciating cal the Dr! No matter what the situation, pregnant ot not, excruciating warrants at least a phone call
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:26 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Thanks girls. My doctor's office doesn't open until 8:30am but I'll call as soon as they do open.
    tiffanynichols

Comment by tiffanynichols (original poster) at 7:47 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Its pubic symphysis pain.. and there isn't anything to fix minus going to a chiropractor. You should try moving your legs as a unit, when you get out of bed, out of a car, etc. It is extreme pain, I had it with both my pregnancies and found no relief. Rolling over in bed and walking was when it hurt the worse.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:45 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Please listen to me very carefully.... Please go to your doctor and tell him what you just wrote here.... I am nervous for you!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 11:31 AM on May. 10, 2011