In the process

As time goes by(I have 66 more days to do to my due date) the more anxious i get to pack my bags for the hospital!!!!Please help me out with what I should take for myself and baby b/c I do not want to over pack...Would it be too much to make a checklist &once the bag is packed where does it go??

prdVirgobby

Asked by prdVirgobby at 7:22 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• check this site:
    http://www.babycenter.com/packing-for-the-hospital-or-birth-center

Asifa

Answer by Asifa at 7:27 AM on May. 10, 2011

• thanks mom=)
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 7:32 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I dont know what kind of person you are (high maintenance or low key) but I will tell you from past experience that the less you take the better. Those lists are great but most of what they tell you to take the hospital provides. Plus you will have so much to pack up when you are ready to leave (baby plus all the stuff the hospital gives you and any gifts/flowers that have been given) that you wont want a ton. I do take a nightgown for the next day but I use the hospital underwear since i dont want to ruin mine and theirs is mesh and holds the necessary pads well. I use the hospital clothes for the baby until its time to go home because it makes it easier when they are checking the baby and running tests. I use the hospital toothpaste/shampoo just to lighten my load. Plus they provide diapers wipes food and everything else. keep your bag in the car (without the camera and electronics in i!! Good Luck
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 11:38 AM on May. 10, 2011