Is it normal to be cramping and having bad back aches in early pregnancy?

I have had 3 chemical pregnancys in the past 4 months and afraid of it happening again. I am only getting faint lines on first response pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im new at this so bare with me ok? If the lines are faint (and this is from past experience) then its still positive, but go and get a test from your GP to make it without doubt. Tell the GP about the cramps it might be nothing or it could be early signs of a misscarriage (alos just going by my past experiences) Everybodys pregnancy is different and yours will be unique to you and your body. See your doctor ASAP to set your mind at ease. I hope that helps
    katheriner73

Answer by katheriner73 at 8:15 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I do not think it is normal at all. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible.

Answer by older at 8:17 AM on May. 10, 2011

• How many weeks are you? I had one chemical and one miscarriage before I had my son and I remember having cramps like I was going to get my period in the 1st trimester. If I were you I would call and ask for blood work so that you can make sure your hormone levels are going up. Good luck!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:44 AM on May. 10, 2011

• You shouldn't be cramping, that is not normal during pregnancy
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• it was normal for me thru early pregnancy because the baby is implanting itself in ur uterus and u cramp and hurt and horrible back pain all people r diffrent
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 9:12 AM on May. 11, 2011