Anyone else so tired?

I am very early in my pregnancy, and I'm so tired. I fell asleep at 9PM, woke up at 5:30 this morning, and I'm dragging. Also, the last few days if I try to lay down in the afternoon, even though I'm so exhausted I can't sleep!

Danda08

Asked by Danda08 at 8:16 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ya i was so tired too check your iron level but im sure thats fine.just try and have a nap when u can you are awake very early. even if you cant sleep restin is good anyways .your head is prob all over the place thinkin about happy times ahead enjoy
    caroline565

Answer by caroline565 at 8:47 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Oh yes, its like the first trimester you sleep and are always tired. It will end soon. But you do need to get your iron checked. Mine was always so low.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:35 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes, yes, yes! This is completely normal. During your first trimester your body is still adjusting to all the new changes and different hormones floating around. I have the same problem... Here is a web site that has a lot of answers for expecting mothers like us. http://www.babycenter.com/ I love the site. You can sign up for weekly updates on how your baby is developing this week, etc... It always makes me so happy.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:27 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I think my iron might be low....I have been craving red meat for the past couple of days! I think my body is trying to tell me something!
    Danda08

Comment by Danda08 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on May. 10, 2011

• im early in mine too and im exhausted
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 9:09 AM on May. 11, 2011