What is your favorite thing to do during the holidays with your family?

just curious to know=),my favorite thing is to decorate the tree...my son loves doing this with me=)

amanda2780

Asked by amanda2780 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Holidays

• Tomorrow we're getting up, making coffee, my in-laws are coming over w/ donuts. Then we're going to bring in all the decorations from storage, crank up the Christmas music and decorate. After that we're making cookies and candy for some of our friends and neighbors. Our town is having a Christmas parade at night this year so we'll grab some hot cocoa or hot apple cider and head out for that. When we get home, whatever I've put in the crock pot (probably beef stew) will be ready to eat. Then, we'll all collapse from exhaustion.....but we will have tons of fun.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sit around at home all together. Its so nice when we're all together and there is no work and no errands.
    Anonymous

• Decorate the tree and house and bake yummy desserts and cookies.

britni11

Answer by britni11 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My favorite is definitely the cookies. I love gingerbread especially. It smells good. It tastes good. It's so fun to decorate.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008