What have you found to be the best brand of jeans? And what's the price?

I'm looking for one that won't wear out quickly, despite constant wear.

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 8:53 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:01 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Old Navy
    around $30

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Unfortunately jeans will always wear out if you wear them a lot. Of course, the thinner the denim the quicker they'll wear out, but jeans in general aren't meant to last forever.
    That said, my favorites are iT! jeans. My sister worked in a designer jeans store last year and she gave me a "hand-me-up" pair when they got too stretched out for her (which jeans also tend to do, especially considering her boss handed them down to her as well!). They made my ass look SO good and I'm still dying to get a new pair. Unfortunately they did get that infamous tear between the legs a few months after I got them...but I guess that's pretty good considering I was the third owner!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• JcPenney has a brand called ana, and no matter how many years I have had them, they hold up and they're not too tight. Around $25.00, or you can buy something small and use the coupon on the receipt for 15% off. Seven for All Mankind is another favorite but pricey, 50-100 but also hold up well and comfy!!!!!
    cutiepiesmama

Answer by cutiepiesmama at 9:27 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I've got "shape" issues and Lee jeans are about the only brand that fit me well.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:41 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I like a lot of the jeans from Aeropostale, which are 25-50 each, but they're always running sales. I agree with the PP...the thin "stretch" denim will wear out faster.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:56 AM on May. 10, 2011

• The brand that has lasted longest for me is Eddie Bauer - I want to say they're around $35/pair, maybe a little more? A close second for me is seven7 - I got mine at Lane Bryant but they had smaller sizes too (don't know what you wear) - they were originally $80 though, I got them on sale for $60.
    Anonymous

• Gap Jeans work best for me.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:25 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Anything that is stretchier than the usual jean material.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:03 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I find that the Denver Hanes are durable and comfortable, but I can't remember how much they were (it's been so long)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2011