Anyone ever feel envious?

Sometimes, I check out my friends' pages on FB who are single. (None of them are close friends, only FB friends.) They seem to live this very glamorous single life. Sometimes I get envious of that, but then I wonder... are some of them feeling envious of me when I post my happy family pictures? Anyone feel the same way?

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 8:54 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i do envy it sometimes, but i try to remind myself that these women have also been singlel for a long time (the ones i know) & are lonely & really want to settle down. I see their "fun times" as a facade....most of these women i know would have been married with kids a long time ago if they met the right guy.

But yeah...i see their pics of them traveling & partying all the time...and they have lots of money because they're single.....but i feel deep down, these women are lonely. No...i know they are.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• All the single people I know are jealous of those of us who have kids. It's the basic ' the grass is always green on the other side of the fence' thing.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:58 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I get envious of everyone on my facebook announcing their pregnancies (and there are a LOT) when they have a two or three year old at home, because in a perfect world, I'd be giving my three year old a sibling too.
    I get jealous of people with boyfriends... cause I'd just love to have someone to cuddle with and hold hands when we go out.
    I get jealous of people who get to go on vacations... cause I don't.
    And the list goes on and on...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:45 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I know I shouldn't be envious but I am envious of my friends who have graduated college and are making good money. My dumbass put my schooling and life on hold for the father of my child who turned out to by a lying, manipulating jerk!!! So now I have to go move in with a family member and go back to school until I can get back on my feet.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:18 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I feel it toward the kid's dad. he gets to live life like a single guy and brag about how awesome his kids are.. he's got the best of both worlds because I have full custody and all he has to do is sign a check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 10, 2011