Has your child(children) ever done this?

come up to you out of the blue and give you a hug and kiss and tell you they love you? My boys do this all the time and it makes even a bad day better

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:29 AM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes, all the time, every day. my DD is extremely affectionate & lovable.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:30 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yeah, my dd does it when I least expect it. It is so sweet, and I know it is sincere!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:40 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes all 5 of mine do this, and they can tell when momma isn't happy so I tend to get lots of hugs & kisses and it puts me is such a good mood, they turn any bad day I am having into a blessing!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:47 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Our 7 yr old son does it all the time, off and on all day... Our 8 yr old son, not so much, he say's he's too old to do that, so it's only when he's leaving the house for school, or going to bed.. Our 14 yr old son, never, and he used to be my most affectionate child, always snuggling with me, and loving me up.. I miss those days.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:55 AM on May. 10, 2011

• bouncing momI have 3 children, my youngest is 17 then my middle is 23 and my oldest my son is 25 the oldest and the youngest do almost every day.......and yes it does make your day nothing like your child saying I love you mom and thanks for all you do.................Sure puts a smile on my face :)

buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:31 AM on May. 10, 2011

• She does it constantly. Problem is she will say she loves us every 5 minutes and not even realize it. So it gets annoying. I don't mind hearing it, but if its done automatically and without true emotion its just meaningless. She does it when she's bored.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:32 AM on May. 10, 2011

• yep all the time :-)

Answer by gemgem at 9:37 AM on May. 10, 2011

• yes ma'am! my dd's always do its so cute :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:39 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yep my little one does. Recently he has started to do this: he will give me a big hug and say "guess what?" so I will say what. Then he will say "you are my bestest mom". It is nice to hear!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:07 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Aaaw! Mine doesn't yet, hope he does when he's older though :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:32 AM on May. 10, 2011