umm just a quick question.....

what day after ovulation do you think would be ok to test for pregnancy. I dont want to wait until i miss my period it is like 2 weeks away. its due on December 17th actually. i was suppose to ovulate on wednesday but i think i actually ovulated on sunday or monday. when would be an ok time to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i would say give your body at least 10 days then test. if you get a negative wait another 2 days then test again.
    Make sure you use the first morning urine to test.
    Good Luck & Baby Dust to you :)
    Anonymous

• The absolute earliest I would recommend in 10 days past ovulation, but for a more accurate result you should reall wait until the day AF is due or the day after.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 12:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• if you think you ovulated on Sunday test you can try to test on Wednesday the 10th and if you think you ovulated on Monday try Thursday the 11th. But if you did ovulate on Wednesday then I would wait until Saturday the 13th to test. I mean it all depends on you.

baby dust

Anonymous

• I would not continue to waste money on buying more tests. I would wait until at least 1 to 2 days before your period is due. or the day of your period. there are some test that say they can predict up to 4 days before your period. so check that out
    Anonymous

• Whether you "want" to wait is irrelevant. If you are pregnant, you wouldn't have enough hormone being produced to get a positive test till closer to the day you expect your period. You can test all you want but if you dont wait chances are it will be negative(even if you are preg.) & you will be wasting your money on tests.

Anonymous