dose your child like to eat lotion lol

Everytime I put lotion on my daughter she licks it.... Dose any of your kids do this or is mine weird lol

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 21 month old loves it! she even ate sunscreen that she found once! lol..
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 12:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Haha! Whenever my son sees me putting it on (which is pretty much every day -after I shave my legs) he runs up to me and licks my legs...I used to think it was really nasty, now I just laugh at him because it does smell really good, and he is just a silly little boy!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes!! I thought mine was the only one. She's constantly trying to eat it. She'll even sneak the lotion into her room and try to open the lid so she can lick it!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 12:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Yes, my son licks his face after I put in on his cheeks and chin. I resently started using one with a perfumey smell, you would think that would not taste good!
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 3:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My babies love to put on lotion. At first only my girl was eating it, but her brother soon decided it was funny and started doing it too! Now they are both begging for the lotion bottle every time they see it.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• haha, mine loves it. she opens it and lick the cap.... and gets mad when i take it away...
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 3:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! I thought that my kids were the only ones!!! DD eats lotion, A and D ointment...I've even caught her in her room w/ the lotion without the cap on it!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol...MY DAUGHTER IS 2YRS. N 10 MONTHS. SHE STILL TRIES TO EAT THE LOTION WHEN I'M TRYING TO PUT IT ON HER. Y SHE DOES THIS???IDK. I THINK SHE'S CRAZY TO THINK LOTION TASTES GOOD.LOL
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 1:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008