Clothes

how do you get red kool aid stains out of clothes

proudmom487

Asked by proudmom487 at 10:11 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Soak it in cold water
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:17 AM on May. 10, 2011

• a thing called "greased lightning" it's in the automotive section of walmart its for tough grease and oil stains on driveways and such but trust me it is safe to put on clothes and it works!!! i got a white polo shirt completely covered in chocolate milk completely clean with this stuff. You can find it at walmart but i have noticed that some walmarts have it as a different name so if you cant find it under that name ask someone.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:19 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Mean Green muti purpose cleaner works good on stains, too. I bought it at the Dollar Tree.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:40 AM on May. 10, 2011

• That's a tough one, I'm not sure.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:52 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Try Shout and that Tide Stain Release stuff.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I would put shout on it right away and let it sit in that. After a day or so Id wash as normal. shout usually gets it out for me. Either that or presoak it in oxyclean.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 7:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I am not a fan of Oxyclean. It gets the stain out but leaves another stain behind. I don't know it is because I have well water or if I am doing something wrong. I use a stain stick and I also spray it with another stain spray that I buy at the grocery store but I cannot remember what it is called. I will have to look and see when I run to the basement.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Kool aid is a really hard stain to remove, I'd try OxiClean, or maybe peroxide
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 2:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Bleach?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Oxiclean
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:44 PM on May. 11, 2011