Bio dad wants me to transport

Okay so my sons bio dad asked the court for me to transport our son back and fourth to visitation which is 60 minutes each way. I objected to his order and said I couldn't because I do not drive or have a license so the judge made an order for bio dad to be responsible for the dropping and picking up. If I did have a car and a license I would have no problem going to get my son. Because I would do anything and everything for my son.

The thing that bothers me is after I objected and the judge ruled in my favor he keeps on writing motions asking still for the drop off location be changed even after the judge told him hes responsible. So what should I do?

jerseyshorefan

Asked by jerseyshorefan at 10:27 AM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• IF he doesn't show up, then document it. Your ex sounds like he may not want the visitation unless it's convienent for him. Don't cater to him, if he really wanted to see his child, he would get there without any excuses.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:30 AM on May. 10, 2011

• he comes up here to file court motions and to see his child. I mean its not like he has alot of visitation its only once a week, so its not like he has to drive up here often. And yes he has stated he only wants visitation if i am the transport. He wants it convenient for him and he wants everyone to be responsible except for himself.
    jerseyshorefan

Comment by jerseyshorefan (original poster) at 10:32 AM on May. 10, 2011

• You don't have to do anything except stick by the court order. Don't worry about his petitions. Eventually the judge will deal with him filing nuisance petitions too.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:45 AM on May. 10, 2011