How many nose blows?

How many nose blows do you (as an adult) get out of a typical tissue. Assume you are using the kind from a kleenex box.

Personally, I use all 4 corners. My husband gets one blow per tissue...and mostly uses paper towels because they are "stronger".

xiemoon

Asked by xiemoon at 12:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Kleenex brand I get as much use of it as I can but if the wet is coming through and touching my face or hands its time for a new piece. I have sinus issues though so my little nose mass produces boogies and mucus (TMI SORRY) so I use A LOT of tissue, but the least amount that I can.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It depends on the tissue. If they're the cheap, thin ones, I only blow once, but that's because I fold in fourths so that it's thicker. But a regular Kleenex, two or three usually, depending on how messy it is LOL.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 12:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I usually get in about 3 or 4 blows....my boyfrind on the other hand 1 blow & he throws it away even though theres more room to blow
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2008