When you were younger did you ever hear your parents having sex and now when your an adult do you think your kids hear you doing it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• We have known that our son has heard us at least once. Our rooms have a joining wall...and one morning (a few years ago) he got up and said he heard a marching band in the night. Umm all I can say it was not a marching band he heard.

I never heard my parents.....
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:39 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes I heard it and Yes I am sure that they hear once in awhile.

Sex is not a secret in our house. It is a natural way for SO and I to express our love and devotion for each other. It shouldn't be a bad thing that society tries to keep from kids which only breeds mystery.

WIth that being said, We don't go at it with the kids in the room or not otherwise occupied.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 AM on May. 10, 2011

• For clarification he heard the bang-bang-bang noise of the bed..... He thought it was drums in a marching band.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:41 AM on May. 10, 2011

• No thank god and we try to keep it down for their sake. It's one thing to know your parents have sex sometimes, and another to know they are having sex right now.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:42 AM on May. 10, 2011

• i heard my dad and step mom once...because she sounds like a cow giving birth. i make sure my son doesnt hear me. I make sure he is asleep. he is only 6 now. if he happens to hear us when he is older then thats just because he is being a busy body
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:44 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I heard my mom and step-dad a couple of times but I was older at that point. My kids haven't said anything yet if they've heard us, but we usually wait until they fall asleep.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:51 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yea I heard my parents when I was younger and it hurts my stomach thinking about it now lol
    But im not sure if the kids heard us shoot as thin as these walls are I wouldnt put it pass
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:04 AM on May. 10, 2011

• WE NEED OUR SPECIAL TIME
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:50 PM on May. 10, 2011