The survey was a bit hard to compile I came up with the conclusion that there are 3 reasons from my question yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/835611/When_people_complain_about_troops_being_overseas_and_keep_insisting_bring_them_home

One reason listed was bully moms and verbal attacks or insults another reason was it was too one sided and another reason was that the drama was just too much. I have tried to read in between the lines as to what you are all talking about and would like either a yes or no answer to the questioned link above. Is this the main reason or what you were talking about yesterday as to why you don't participate anymore? Yes or no please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• How can a full blown derailment of a post happen with only 1 poster?

By that one poster posting 5 answers for every 1 any other individual contributes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• like they say, if ya can't stand the heat.....there's always the 'crazy for credits' section.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes I no longer participate due to the bullying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 10, 2011

• No
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:11 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 11:11 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Another example here.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Here as well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I see one common denominator even though I do not see anything anon in those resources you have provided as anything I would consider to be online bullying or insults. I do see some playfullness and banter no bullying and the same name over and over again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 AM on May. 10, 2011

• How can a full blown derailment of a post happen with only 1 poster? It takes more than one person to banter back and forth. In the question cited, it's the usual cast members who are involved, and represent a major reason why people avoid this forum-

Lack of respect for any opinion that does not mirror your own.... One poster even mentioned "no debate." Why bother posting in a debate forum, if IYO, beyond your POV, there is nothing to debate?
    Anonymous