What is the best deal you've ever found while shopping?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 10:59 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I stumble across deals constantly! This past halloween 1wk after at xmas shop everything 90% off I paid just a few cents & now have a tote full of scarecrows & more! Same thing for easter I just grabbed loads of stuff at xmas shop 75% off so now we have bunnies for next year! End of summer xmas shop got chalk & water guns for 10cents a package, just pulled those out & the kids love them. Got pair of DC shoes just about brand new at thrift store the other day $1 they go for $60 new! I also am constantly grabbing toys & books at half price, I toss them into a tote for a later time =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:03 AM on May. 10, 2011

• 70% off lawn furniture. we got our patio table for 12 bucks. chairs for 10 dollars each and a canopy for 7 dollars
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:21 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Just last week @ Target in the Easter section that was 90% off I got tins of disney princess playing cards or 50 piece puzzles for 50 cents! I usually score my deals at Kohl's.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:28 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Girl let me tell you! Last year we were shoe shopping for the kids,it was fall so the summer shoes were going on sale! I found the last pair of these totally cute brown sandals that had all kinds of indian style looking beads on them. At regular price they were $45.00, I got them for $3.00 and every time I wear them people want even some men want to know where I got them because they are so unusual looking!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 3:04 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I got an Adidas hoodie for $2. It was marked $22 but when the cashier rang it up he was like this is odd and I was like huh and he said the total is $2 and then he goes well I guess the cash register doesn't lie and so he let me have it for $2!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:09 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Mainly thrift shop finds ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:01 PM on May. 10, 2011

• We have a really nice Goodwill, and I got a whole bedroom set (2 dressers, a queen size headboard, and a big mirror) for $100. I also got a nice handmade cabinet with beveled doors and trim for $40, a very nice wooden framed mirror for $15, and a handmade over-the-toilet space saver for $20. There are some seriously nice finds there!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I shop Goodwills all the time. It's amazing how many brand new, with tags, items you can find!!! The Target 75% rack always has great deals. I have bought lots of shirts and sandals for $2 and $3. Also, at Kroger's, I have used coupons that they double and got things for free! Doesn't get much better than that!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:26 PM on May. 11, 2011